Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm Back. . .




Hi Everybody in blogland! I like to join Jen's Aloha RAK that she holds monthly and today when I got home from work look what was waiting for me in the mail! I received a beautiful RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from Corie. ( www.creationsbycorie.blogspot.com ) .
Don't cha just love it!!!

My next card I posted is a card that I made for my cousin. Her baby shower is tomorrow and I was just dying to ink up this stamp that I bought from TAC. The little foot embellishment is from Walmart. I used SU paper and SU pencils to color her in.

Well, that's all I have for tonite. Check back tomorrow for some more cards that I have been working on! Have a good nite!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

you did such a great job with this stamp girl. I totally love your coloring!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Hugs,
Jen