Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year . . .


Hi Everyone In Blog World,

I hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's. Mine was good. Nice and quiet. One of my New Year's resolutions is to write in my blog daily. I've been missing in action the last two weeks though, cuz my stepdaughter was here from Arizona and we've just been enjoying spending family time with her! It was great! I've been able to keep myself real busy though, I just got done making 200 invites for my husband's grandma, were having her a big 'ol 84th birthday bash at the end of this month so it should be fun! Now down to the fun stuff. Todays picture is the lip balm holder's I made for all the girls at work this Christmas. These were made from the cute Christmas set that was in the SU mini holiday catalog, and all papers used are from SU. I used glitter on my trees, which is real hard to see in the picure, and a bling for the top of the tree!
Stop by tommarow to see some more stuff I've been working on.

No comments: