Monday, June 23, 2008

I SO WANT TO CRY !!!!!!!!!

Okay, I so want to cry right about now!!!!!!!! I went to download all my pictures from my camera with this card reader thing, my husband showed me, and guess what? I ERASED EVERYTHING FROM MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been working my little hands off on all sorts of stuff!!!!!!!! I did 75 baptism invites for my cousin (which of course, I didn't keep one and gave all 75 to her), 20 Swaps for a swap I was in on Sunday (which of course was on the camera), pictures from my Santa Barbara Anniversary weekend with my hubby! Pictures from our family car club picnic!!!!!!!! :0(
And pictures from my daughter's graduation that happened on Thursday!!!!!
Okay, I just needed to vent! Aaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh!
Okay, I'm a little better now. Thanks for letting me vent!