Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CD Case .. . .

So when I was at the Scrapbook Expo I picked up this die to use with my new Big Shot! This CD holder was made following the directions from SCS. I used SU paper and SU glitter!!!! A small piece of velcro holds my CD holder shut. (Adrienne please close your eyes or act surprised. LOL)! 2morrow my baby starts Jr. High (agh)! He told me today that I can't call him Daddybear no more and that he is a pre-teen (he said this as he was playing with his wrestlers) :0( They grow so fast!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

hey girl - good to see that you got comments up again... or was it up for a while now? LOL!!! Yea, my baby boy is growing up too... too quick, I agree!!! well, we just gotta keep them in ck, KWIM? Love this cute card. I have got to figure a way to make this die on my Cricut... LOL!! I see so much of them around!

Hugs,
Jen