Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello There . . .

I'm sorry I've been missing in action. I have had no creative mojo lately :( But it's coming back slowly. :)
The Hello Kitty tote is one that I CASED from Enjoyli's great blog which you can see here. http://stampingunderthesun.blogspot.com/
I used pink glitter paper around the wings which is really hard to see in the picture.
The Ghirardelli's candy boxes are for the Ronald McDonald House and the pattern I got from Splitcoaststampers. I used a retired SU stamp set that I couldn't part with called "Olive You." My great hubby glued on all the googly eyes for me :)

I'm finishing up on some Valentine treats for the girls at work, which I will get a picture loaded on the blog this weekend.
Have a great nite! I'm sooooo happy to be back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am sooo glad you are back Whoot Whoot!! I love your hello kitty back and Valentine treats. You inspire me!!

Adrienne

Joy said...

welcome back girl! I have been checking you out daily to see what you have created! glad you got your mojo back! I love that bag and I want to make some too! love the project for valentine's day! keep it up! HK is always a great addition to anything!