Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Lydia!!!



To My Dear Understandblue

Appyhay Irthdaybay Otay Ouyay!
I'm so happy to have met you at convention 2 years ago, and ever since then even happier that we've stayed in touch. Through your blog this year I learned that you would be Tweeting Live from Stampin Up convention, SO, I logged on to Twitter and was introduced to a GREAT bunch of people that I can call friends. We decided to throw you a virtual birthday!!!! :) I hope you likie! I mailed out your package and then realized I forgot to include your birthday card. OOOPS! So here it is . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM CALI !!!!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!!!

Please continue this virtual Birthday Party by going to Mariam's Blog . To view this virtual Birthday Party from the very beginning, please go to Anglique's Blog .

6 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

HAHAHAH!!! I love that sassy little kitty!!!!!!!!!! She's almost wearing her birthday suit!!!

I'm so glad I met you too, and even though you're far away in the land of Cali, it feels like we have been friends forever. You are such a sweet girl, and I look forward to your adventures every day on Twitter - you are one of the funniest people I know.

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as the day a rat climbed your tree and stared at you. Seriously.

WV: emakseco - In Cali, gas stations have funny names like emakseco

paperbatty said...

Adorable card, Monique. Yay, Lydia.

wv eartatt: My dog Pixie has an eartatt.

Leslie Hanna said...

How clever with the Hello Kitty! :-)

Mariam Kobras said...

A Hello Kitty!!!
How sweet is that, Moni!

Patti B said...

OH! that card is so cute! with the little blue bikini! love you MeanyMoe!

Dreena said...

I love hearing all the ways you've all met Lydia! Such a wonderful blog hop!

THat card is one pretty kitty! Great job!

D