Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Flap Card

Okay, I know I was on a roll with posting everyday and then all of a sudden, MIA. That this time truly wasn't my fault :0) Good 'ol hubby forgot to pay phone bill so DSL got shut off then you have to wait forever and a day for them to turn DSL back on. So I'm back now!!! :0)
This is my new favorite style card. The Flap Card, instructions for SCS. My neighbor is having a little boy, but didn't want her friends to know yet, so her hubby requested Laker colors for the baby card. This is what I came up with. Card was made using YoYo Yello, Lavender Lace, Marvy Scallop and Circle punch and I used pop dots on the top part of the circle, and Velcro for the bottom part to keep them shut. Even though I've been MIA, I have been stamping, so see you tomorrow with more cards!