Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camera issues . . .

My camera is on it's way to the Dr's today! So for now were stuck with another picture from my cell phone :0(
This is a bag I made to go with the butterfly card that my grandma requested. I'm soooo sad that you can not see all the glitter on the butterflys!!! I LOVE GLITTER! I REALLY, need to stop stamping LATE at nite! I didn't realize till I was looking at the picture (and I had already given the bag to grams) that I glued the darn butterfly's on the back of the bag! LOL! I'm a dork! I'm off to take my son to new Jr. High orientation :0( (my baby is growing up), then to the camera dr., then to work :0( (oh girls, and you know who you are, I copied the pictures for convention for you before the camera went caput! Check out in your mail)!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

1) Hilarious!
2) How's your arm?
3) I HAVE A FUN PRESENT FOR YOU! EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS!

Cyn Flores said...

This is so pretty. I love it and I love the colors, patten and glitter.