Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Update . . .


All nite last nite, I LMAO over my fall, but this morning, I no laughing no more! I was crying, I couldn't move my right arm and when I did I cried in pain (and I can take a lot of pain)! So i just came back from my Dr. office and the verdict is . . . torn ligament in shoulder, bruised elbow, fever, neck trauma and I got a shot in my booty! :0( THIS WILL NOT STOP ME FROM STAMPING! It stopped me from going to work, but I am determined to stamp tonite, I don't know how well my coloring skills will be, but I will attempt, because I am determined to blog A CARD DAILY! BE BACK LATER WITH A CARD! Even if it kills me . . . literally! LOL

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

WHAT??? YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS TO AUTHORIZE A HUGE PAIN AND SUFFERING ORDER THAT YOU CAN PLACE TODAY WITH EXPEDITED SHIPPING FOR MAKING YOU TURN AROUND!!

I'm so sorry!!!