Sunday, August 10, 2008

Specials From Stampin Up . . .

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! 1. Starting August 11th we can start placing orders from Stampin Up's brand new Fall/Winter Catalog! YAHOOO! 2. Right Now Stampin Up has some Great Specials going on!!!!!! If you have ever thought about becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator, now is the time! From August 11th to October 11, 2008, Stampin Up has this great special going on they have 4 mini starter kits for just $99.00 and you you get extra product from Stampin UP and from me, and the best part is, you'll be part of my team!!!! For the regular starter kit, it's $199.00 with extra product from Stampin Up and from me also!!!! If your interested please contact me! I'd love to talk with you about this great opportunity! To see more about the kits, please click my Stampin Up website on my sidebar! ALSO . . . Right now (August 11th to Sept. 30th) , Stampin Up has 10 different stamp sets from the brand new Fall/Winter Catalog on sale for 15% OFF (no additional purchase necessary)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please contact me if you have any questions about any of the above specials, I will be more than happy to help you out!! To see these stamps that are on sale now, please click the sidebar to my Stampin Up Website!!!!

No comments: