Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Only 2 Swaps left to show . . .



I loved ALL the swaps that I received at convention, and I'm going to spare you from showing you each and every one! :0) I did have a Top 5! As you have seen I have already showed you a few, 2morrow I will show the last one from the top 5 list!!!! Today's card is a card made by Richard & Gabby Garay. OMG! I'm a Disney Fan (and yes I own a Disney pass and get GREAT use of it), so when I seen this card I flipped!!!!! Stampin Up does not sell a disney stamp! This card was made using the SU background stamp, Tres' Chic and SU circle punches!!!! Don't you love it!!! Please come back 2morrow to see the final swap I will show, let me give you a hint . . . Do you remember playing with shrinkie dink when you were a kid????

No comments: