Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's About Time . . .

I can finally post pictures!!!! YEAH!!!! The 3 cards that I am showing you today, are the 3 cards that I made to swap at convention! The tope card is using Doodle This stamp, SU tab punch for bass of flower, and SU double sided paper!
The second card is close to cocoa paper is stamped using a NEW sentiment stamp from the NEW stampin up catalog!
And the third card is a 3x3 card made using pretty in pink cardstock, scallop punch and you cut in to make it look like a flower double sided paper punch with a 1' circle punch for the middle of the flower. Certainly Celery cardstock for the leaves that I ran thru the crimper. That's all I have for now, please tune it 2morrow for 3 cards from convention, that I received in swaps that are on my top favorite!!!!

1 comment:

Cyn Flores said...

Your swaps came out perfect. I like the idea's you created. You're so crafty.